Online Resume Writer Serving Professional of Newark, NJ and Surrounding Areas
The Newark area is ripe with opportunity for those who position themselves to take advantage of it. Indeed.com recently reported 141,650 available jobs on job sites, newspapers, associations and company career pages. As such, now is the time to hire a certified resume writer to help set you up for success.
Here at The Resume Clinic, we have been providing resume writing services for the Newark area and the rest of the U.S. since 1995. And we have done so with a great deal of success at getting our clients into the interview door (click here to review our client testimonials). When you have a certified resume writer in your corner, you greatly increase speed and frequency in which you get to the interview table. This cuts down your job search time and stops the income drain. As such, a quality resume is not an expense, it is an investment.
Working with a certified resume writer can help get you in front of hiring authorities for Newark’s largest employers:
Christiana Care Health System
Bank of America
University of Delaware
Mountaire Farms, Inc.
When looking to get past the gatekeepers of these high-profile entities, a plain resume submission that lacks strategy and organization is a sure way to get your resume tossed into the trash. At The Resume Clinic, we build “branding documents”, as you are more than the sum of your experience and educational parts. We focus on telling a story for your reader that properly “frames the conversation” to shape how hiring managers and recruiters and digests your information.
Our Client Friendly Resume Writing Process
- We make your document search friendly by researching your employment target to zero in on the most effective keywords that databases and applicant tracking systems will be looking for. Let’s face it, in the 21st century, if your resume is not searchable, it doesn’t exist.
- We ensure fast delivery of message through ease of navigation and strategic layouts. With only about 10 seconds of time to deliver your pitch to recruiters and hiring managers, the visual organization is critical to the resume’s consistent success.
- Protecting your resume’s reader against undue eyestrain and aggravation is also key to success. Your certified resume writer is trained to optimize space and minimize visual noise that can distract your reader from your core message.
- Your project does not end until you 100% satisfied with every aspect. You are an important part of what makes the resume work and we invite feedback for edits and changes until it fits you like a glove.
- The Resume Clinic offers LinkedIn Profile Optimization to boost your visibility in the medium. In case you were not aware, 94% of recruiters are on LinkedIn and use the platform to vet potential candidates. You simply must be out there and easy to find if you are a professional.
If you would like to know what the professionals think before coming aboard, we offer a free resume assessment with no commitment necessary. We examine your resume’s design, content, phrasing, organization, and grammar/punctuation.
Time to show the professional world that you are serious about your career. Speed up your career search today. But remember that not just an Newark resume writer will get the job done. Certification and experience can walk you through the maze and into the interview chair.Welcome to The Resume Clinic family.
⭆⭆ ORDER YOUR RESUME HERE ⭅⭅
Or call for a consult today