The Premier Executive Resume Service on the Internet for Directors, C-Level, Presidents and VPs
Everyone has the desire to be a success, but only a few have the perseverance to make the dream a reality. When seeking to land a premier executive position, presentation means everything. As such, your executive level resume should represent you in a way that communicates that you are worth everything you’re asking the company to invest in you.
With The Resume Clinic, you get access to professionals with extensive executive resume writing experience. We understand that senior executives need a document to show the reader vision and long-term organizational planning abilities. The standard “task-oriented” resumes just don’t get the job done at that level.
THAT’S WHERE WE COME IN!
Since 1995, The Resume Clinic has helped executives such as CxOs, Directors and Vice Presidents to advance their careers with personally tailored resume and cover letter packages that produce the desired interview results immediately. When you work with an professional executive resume writer, you get:
- A powerfully written document produced by a certified executive writer, skilled in the integration of proven print advertising strategies that are guaranteed to get you noticed.
- Personalized service – you are provided with the phone number of your certified writer. This keeps you in touch throughout the resume writing process.
- Your resume in MS Word, PDF and ASCII-text formats with the purchase of the convenient and affordable Resume Clinic Total Package.
- Certified writers trained through the Professional Association of Resume Writers (PARW).
- A professionally composed executive document written by a certified resume writer is the best investment you can make when it comes to your career.
Each week of unemployed (or underemployment) translated into lost revenue. If you’re seeking a position with base compensation of $100,000 annually, then each week of unemployment will cost you $1,923!
REMEMBER … if your competition brings in professional help, CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO?
Rush Service (3 to 5 days): additional 50% of the cost of the project.
Weekend Rush Service: additional 75% of the cost of the project.
EMAIL RESUMECLINIC@GMAIL.COM FOR RUSH SERVICE AVAILABILITY AND ORDERING.
** Rush orders must be placed before 2:00 pm CST to be completed no later than the 5th day from the day of order. Rush orders placed on a Friday before 2:00 pm CST will be completed no later than EOB on the following Tuesday.
Order today and take the next step towards advancing your career. Want to learn more? A certified writer is standing by to take your call now at 888-291-9821.