With 300+ million users across 200+ countries and territories, LinkedIn has fast become an invaluable part of the job search arsenal and long-term branding strategy for career-minded professionals. When paired with a high-impact resume and cover letter, a strong and well-targeted LinkedIn profile can throw doors open for you that lead to new opportunities and upward mobility.
At The Resume Clinic, we provide you with customized LinkedIn profile development based upon your branding goals in a social media environment.
What We Provide:
- Full content development with a focus on balancing professionalism with social media voice and personality.
- We utilize the generous character limits for each section of your LinkedIn profile. While your resume is limited based upon page real estate, you’ll find that your LinkedIn profile can be more robust and detailed to take advantage of the online medium.
- We give your profile more attractive and eye-catching punch through the measured and professional use of creative symbols and bullets (where most of your competition won’t know how)
- This is NOT a copying and pasting of your old resume, or the one we do for you.
- SEO research and organic keyword integration to ensure your profile comes up when recruiters, hiring managers and others are seeking professionals with your skill set and background.
- Research and recommendations on the optimal Skills and Endorsements section entries that fit you branding goals and match the interests of your target profile visitor.
- Your upload file in MS Word, formatted for easy and fast transfer into your LinkedIn account.
- Expert advice on how to leverage your LinkedIn profile for maximum results.
- On-going storage of your LinkedIn profile for future edits and updates (at discounted rates)
- Unlimited revisions until the profile fits your career branding and advancement goals perfectly.
- Discount on LinkedIn profile development services when purchased with resume and cover letter development services.
The best way to be found by recruiters and hiring managers: BE WHERE THEY ARE LOOKING. A unique, powerful and engaging LinkedIn profile created for you by the certified professionals of The Resume Clinic is your ticket to the fast track.
Rush Service (3 to 5 days): additional 50% of the cost of the project.
Weekend Rush Service: additional 75% of the cost of the project.
EMAIL RESUMECLINIC@GMAIL.COM FOR RUSH SERVICE AVAILABILITY AND ORDERING.
** Rush orders must be placed before 2:00 pm CST to be completed no later than the 5th day from the day of order. Rush orders placed on a Friday before 2:00 pm CST will be completed no later than EOB on the following Tuesday.